We’d say no, as the sofa bed may fold in ways which may damage the mattress.
Articles in this section
- I slept on my OTTY last night and it didn’t improve my sleep. Is there a break in period?
- Will the mattress have a smell when I first open it?
- What base is best for the OTTY?
- How do I set the mattress up?
- I’ve unpacked it. How long until I can get to bed.
- What happens if I move house? How do I protect the mattress?
- Does the OTTY need a mattress protector?
- …and the sofa bed?
- What about using the OTTY on the floor?
- Can I use the mattress on an adjustable bed?