Absolutely not! We know you can only get a feel after sleeping on a mattress for a few nights, so take the mattress out of the plastic wrapper and sleep on it as you would any other mattress.
Articles in this section
- What does the 10-year guarantee cover?
- Do OTTY bed frames come with a trial?
- Do the pillows come with a trial?
- Will I be able to get the mattress back in the box or roll it back up again?
- Do I have to pay to trial the mattress?
- When does the trial begin?
- Does the mattress need to be kept in the plastic wrap during the trial?
- Does the 100-night trial apply to all OTTY products?
- How does the 100-night trial work?
- Do I still qualify for the 100-night trial if I paid using financing?